• Sold as a collection • 2 beautiful Luxor Daffodil pattern bulb bowls • 1 Cemetery Urn - used as cemetery or church decorations. They were most likely held up by an iron stand which was close to the ground • Great condition • Wear consistent with age and use
The Red Wing Potteries were in existence from 1876-1967, operating under several different names. From 1906-1936 the name was Red Wing Stoneware Company; during this period the "Brushware" line was produced. Brushware gets its name from the process that is used to produce it. A colored stain is applied to the exterior of each piece then it is partially wiped (brushed) off to reveal the clay below. The inside of the piece is then glazed in a color that complements the outside. The stain is then fired into the clay. Each item is an original piece of art as there are not two pieces exactly alike.
Measurements: Bulb Bowls - 2.5"H x 6.75"W Cemetery Urn - 9"H x 4.25"W